Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the 1930s
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:29:09 +1000

And in the 1980's, hoppy was still travelling thousands of kms a year as a
passsenger in one of several remaining military Dakotas in Australia!
http://www.adf-gallery.com.au/gallery/Dakota/WB_2A65_ARDU
http://www.airforce.gov.au/raafmuseum/exhibitions/b_scenes/air_store/dakota.htm

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Geoff