Subject: [Leica] Why we all should buy an Alpa :-)
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:43:52 -0500

Just make sure to apply for a permit to use said tripod in the major
metropolitan markets or there could be a hefty fine coming your way.
NYC and Philly both enforce tripod permits aggressively. I've been
questioned by the police in both cities and only because I was a
student working on a school project, was I not fined but warned instead.

This is why I love monopods. No legislation which controls their use.

Phil Forrest

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Why we all should buy an Alpa :-))