Subject: [Leica] "Please look large" or software's weird
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 12:59:54 -0800

For months, now, poking the "look large" ikon on the LUG gallery had
absolutely no effect. I've been using Google's Chrome as my default
browser. Today, in exasperation at viewing the tiny "A bench for
Bob," I fired up Firefox and found that "look large" worked. But,
guess what, from then on, it also worked in Chrome. To confirm this,
I quit Chrome and relaunched it, and it still worked.
--
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204