Subject: [Leica] The "Eternity" Tram to Happy Valley
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:01:39 +0800

Hello Luggers,
Returning from the company pre-Chinese New Year Lunch I was riding the tram
home, taking pictures out of the windows with my X100,
and didn't even see the juxtaposition of the orange Eternity Tram to Happy
Valley with the orange T shirt of the pedestrian on the right until I
downloaded the picture. I was also amused by the name of the tram and its
destination.
I cropped the photo just a bit and lightly processed it in CS4 and here it
is:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2012Panos/EternityTramW.jpg.html>

Fuji X100 ISO 400, f4.0 @ 1/1000

Please view large - C & C always welcome.

Cheers
Howard (feeling whimsical today in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The "Eternity" Tram to Happy Valley)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] The "Eternity" Tram to Happy Valley)