Subject: [Leica] Interesting Read
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:20:28 -0800

The article says as much. Smartphone is the wave of the future - it's a
gaming device, GPS, internet accesor, your watch, your videophone, your
camera, and oh by the way, it has a phone app too all roll in one. You can
take a photo, process it using instamatic, and post it to your FB, all
within seconds.

Good article. When the fundamentals of the industry changes, a company must
change to survive....

Now may be I need to buy a small freezer to stock up on Tri-X...

--

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Interesting Read)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Interesting Read)