Subject: [Leica] My first self-developed roll in 9 years
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:29:22 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 Marty Deveney <benedenia at gmail.com>wrote:

>... In both systems, the reels are almost immortal unless they are damaged.
Sitting in our Photo Services darkroom right now are two 2-reel Nikor tanks
engraved M.S.T.C. Camera Club #1 (and #2), 1947.  The initials stand for
Milwaukee State Teacher's College (our predecessor institution), and our
department inherited them from the camera club.  They were well used by many
of us, and are still good after 65 years.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] My first self-developed roll in 9 years)