Subject: [Leica] Fuji RAF files - thank you
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 18:46:30 +0800

Dear Luggers,
Thanks to all for providing me with the info that Lightroom 3 will read Fuji
RAF files.
I have been struggling with the Silky Pix RAF file reader but am so
impressed with the
processed results of the RAF files that I want a better platform and I don't
want (or need) to
spring for CS5. Lightroom looks like the answer and I will stick with my
well used (and
understood) CS4.
Here is an example of an RAF picture developed with the Silky Pix reader. It
is taken with my Fuji X100,
1/100 @ f2.0 - ISO 800. It is the "Party Tram" of HK Tramways which you can
rent and ride around the city
drinking and having a good time. You see it on the route every night at this
season.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HKFall2011/PartyTramw.jpg.html>

C&C always welcome.

Howard (in party city - Hong Kong)