Subject: [Leica] How many and which cameras have you owned
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:55:11 -0700

I was doing a blog entry for my photo tumblr and I decided to put down on
paper all the cameras I can think of that I've used since age 13 when I
started this hobby.  It's rather pathetic because it's not the camera but
the eye behind the shutter that's important - I guess I never really
embraced this and consequences of this ignorance is the following

http://tumblr.com/Z5SWqwEHI12v

ernie nitka

Replies: Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] How many and which cameras have you owned)