Subject: [Leica] My artist's statement
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:38:49 -0800

Chris Crawford offered:

> I've finally gotten around to rewriting my very old and outdated
> bio/artist's statement on my website. Please read it and let me know what
> you think. Thanks,
> > http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/about_me/bio.php

Hi Chris,
Well mon ami, a wonderfully written statement. Adds a great amount of
respect for you and your photography art. I think it spells out the driving
force behind many Fine Art photographers. We all as photographers never stop
learning and appreciating the photography of others, certainly as we slowly
learn who they are and what types of photographs they produce. Their
feelings for the craft and the art therein.

I always look at your photo posts as you surprise me with the most
interesting looking locations. Unfortunately I do not have the time to write
the many posts I once did. But in this case I had to respond with
congratulations!

Well done lad. Good on you.
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)