Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2012 and 2/1/2012: swords into plowshares, so to speak
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 19:49:50 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote in part:

>January 1st: Hala Stulecia / Centennial Hall / Jahrhunderthalle:
>http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1657269261_FJ3JNQ9-O-LB
>

>Nathan
Nathan, thanks for posting the picture.  I studied architectural history in
college, and was always impressed with the interior photos of this building,
so I'm glad it has been taken care of.  Also interesting to me since my
ancestors came from western Poland - in their case Posnan (original family
names = Roszak and Prondzinski).

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee