Subject: [Leica] new year's eve….
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:21:56 -0800

my silly headstrong decision, stupidly not listening to my beautiful friend,
 led to an unplanned drive last evening... it was of all things, an
unplanned complete circuit of Lake Tahoe, on New Year's eve....

wonderfully eccentric.  it was sort of fun, and yes, I had a camera, a leica
M9,  but of course it was almost totally dark. No alcohol was involved, none.

of course a photo is included...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2011/moon.jpg.html

thanks and a happy new year to all,

listen !