Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) RE: The 2011 LUG Yearbook is Now Available for Sale
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 19:54:53 +1300

Thanks Jim, 17 days to get here....

john

-----Original Message-----

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2873696

This year, we had 122 contributors to the book, including essays by Brian
Reid, our founder and saloon keeper, and Christopher Crawford, LUG devotee
and documentary photographer.  There are a total of 256 pages.

There is no obligation to buy books, though if you do keep in mind that $5
of the purchase price will go toward Project H.O.M.E.

The book is available in paperback, dust jacket hardcover, and image wrap
hardcover.  Unfortunately, it is not available with premium paper-since this
option does not apply to books over 162 pages.

Many, many thanks to those who contributed images.  It was well worth the
effort!

Best wishes for a wonderful 2012,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA