Subject: [Leica] New Year
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:01:38 -0600

On Dec 30, 2011, at 11:25 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

> Let me join in with Jayanand, having just awakened on December 31st. There
> are three things I do every day when I wake up, more or less in this
> order: pee, make coffee and check my e-mail. The people on this list, both
> those I have met in person and those I have yet to meet in person, have
> become a significant part of my life since I joined this community back in
> 1998. No, I am not some sad anorak, I have real-world friends and
> relationships too--but you guys (and the too few girls) on the LUG
> contribute to making my life what it is, and I thank you for that.
>
> So, Happy 2012 to everyone!
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> On 31 Dec, 2011, at 2:56 , Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:
>
>> A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year to everyone!
>> Cheers
>> Jayanand

Yup!

6:30 am
The old stove top espresso pot has done its job
On the Cream City Blend Signature Coffee beans
from Stone Creek Coffee Rosters.
First sips accompanied by LUG email and links to photographs
>From around the world.
(Along with "Up with Chris Hayes" on Uverse)

Amazing that we've been exchanging thoughts and images
For a decade and a half

Feeling gratitude for old acquaintances
(thanks to each and every one of you)
Looking forward to reading your words