Subject: [Leica] FS Fri.
From: jdsluss at windstream.net (JOHN SLUSS)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:14:07 -0500

For sale Friday,

Very slowly I am selling most of my camera equipment. I have come to the
point that I no longer want or need  backup body's or a pretty toy. Most
importantly,  due to a physical injury, I cannot shoot or get around much
anymore.

Epson RD-1 -- User camera. Body shows wear and some chipping of paint on the
4 corners of the camera. Comes with 1 battery and a charger. There is no
neck strap. Comes in box  $1,100

Leica M 7   0 .72 finder.  Almost new, used only one time.  Comes in box.
$3,000

John

John D Sluss

jdsluss at windstream.net

Unable to type very well, please forgive the lack of information. Anyone
that is serious please e-mail I will give you my phone # and we can discuss
further.

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] FS Fri.)