Subject: [Leica] Sticky on/off button M8 - need advice
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot at comcast.net)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 00:12:13 +0000 (UTC)

I have been trying to sell my M8 - it has a sticky on off button - the
collar that is.? In cold weather you have to really want to turn it on which
I know is not the way it's supposed to be but actually like it this way so
there are no accidental turn ons.? That being the case most people are not
interested in the camera when I mention this flaw. So my ? to the group is
whether this is something best handled at Leica NJ or by an independent
Leica Repair person?? Anyone else have this problem ?

thanks in advance

ernie nitka