Subject: [Leica] Important Submission Notices for Leica Yearbook--PLEASE READ
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:08:05 -0500

I am now up to date on entering images and captions in the yearbook (we?re
at 94 as of this writing).

I have responded to everyone whose images I have received, either with the
caption and acknowledgement, or with a note about image technical problems
(too small for reproduction in a print medium).

IF YOU HAVE SENT ME IMAGES, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT,
ASSUME THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM!!!  Try again, please!  Email tends to
be censorious and unforgiving lately.

If you have not sent in images for the yearbook, now is the hour!  Please,
please, if I receive your images on Dec. 31 and there?s a problem with
size, etc.  we might not have enough time to rectify the problem.  In past
years I?ve had some disappointed LUGgers whose images were sent after the
deadline, or whose images were sent too small for publication?and they
weren?t in the book.  Those are easily preventable problems if you act
promptly.

Many thanks again to all who have submitted thus far!  We have quite a few
lurkers who have surfaced with great stuff.

Simple instructions here:

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

Best,

Jim