Subject: [Leica] IMG: Headed to Work
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:14:26 -0800

Tina Manley SAID:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Headed to Work

>I have three different calibrated monitors and a Kindle Fire and it looks
> different on every single one.  I like the one on my Dell laptop which is
> soft pastel sunrise and reflection but cool, blue (almost violet) water
> and
> hills in the center. That's the way I remember the sunrise at
> Stonington.<<<<<

So what else need be said?
>>>That's the way I remember the sunrise at Stonington.<<<<<

So there you go eh? Then why mess with it! It's one of those "PURE MAGIC "
moments! Save as is! Print as is! And let viewers drool over it as is!

See how easy it can be sometimes?  You really like it, you feel "COOL" about
capturing a neat moment, screw the world if they don't like it! WHY? Simply
because "You really like it! Bottom-line? That's truly all that matters
anytime! Well maybe unless yer getting paid? ;-)

Therefore care not the opinions of the un-washed! :-)

Guys and gals I'm kind of wired today having just experienced three
wonderful days of my wife feeling very good, instead of dying! So I may
sound a little off? It's just the joy of it all! Sorry.

ted.

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Headed to Work)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Headed to Work)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Headed to Work)