Subject: [Leica] Now at 88 submissions for Yearbook--but I need yours NOW!!
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 08:12:42 -0500

Please consider adding your images to the yearbook.  Time?s a-flying.  Only
six more days left until the 2011 book is closed forever.

Don?t delay.  I?ve had some folks who contacted me on January first asking,
?I supposed it?s too late to send in my images??  My reply, ?Yes.?  By
then, the book is finished, posted, and for sale around the globe.

To reiterate:

Submit up to two images, .jpg format, at least one meg (can be larger!) in
size.

Anything you want.  I don?t judge images.

Images should be made during 2011.  After all, this is a yearbook.

Full details (for those who need ?em) at

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

Look at it this way: in fifty or 100 years, the only examples of your
digital images may be in this yearbook!   Or, as Brian put it this past
August:

http://www.leica-users.org/NYLUG-2011.pdf

Best,

Jim