Subject: [Leica] Seasons Greetings from downunder
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 21:31:35 -0500

As we pack the goodies ready to head off to Melbourne and Geelong for
Christmas, I wanted to stop, cool down (its very hot and humid here) and
shoot off a quick Christmas greeting to all my friends on the LUG.

Its been another great year, and I'm really looking forward to the annual
year book to be published soon:

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!!

May you and your families enjoy a wonderful safe holiday season and may
2012 begin for all of you as another wonderful gift.

love luck and laughter

Alastair and Helen

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Seasons Greetings)