Subject: [Leica] FS Friday Canon 50mm 1.4 LTM $330 shipped conus
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:01:12 -0800 (PST)

Canon Leica Thread Mount 50mm f/1.4 lens.? This lens is clean looks great.?
I imagine there is some dust in it, but in general it looks and works
great.? The focus action is smooth.?
?
Comes with:

50mm LTM 1.4 Lens
1 IA 48mm filter
1 Yellow 48mm filter
48-49mm adapter
49mm vented hood
49mm front cap
Black Plastic 39mm rear cap.

This lens worked great on my M3, just got a Nokton 1.1 so this one needs to
go.? Might consider wide angle trades or $330 including Insured shipping
CONUS.? Other locations at cost.?
?
??? http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/c1.jpg
???? http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/c2.jpg
????? http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/c3.jpg
?????? http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/c4.jpg
??????? http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/c5.jpg
Email me offlist at

curtisbliss at Yahoo dot com
?
curtisbliss at yahoo.com
?
I will be out shooting this evening but will reply later tonight if anyone
emails me and wants to buy or trade.? Otherwise I will put it on the auction
site later.
?
Thanks,

Curt