Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fun Size
From: Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 12:36:06 -0800

Bob,

You've got some great shots including the one of the little red
headed boy peering at the bloom. The kids are always best when
enjoying themselves.
BarryH

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Fun Size)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Fun Size)