Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PADs 19/11/2011: delights
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 06:27:43 -0800

Missed that detail......

I was going to apply for a job where you work, but if it happens on a
Saturday, might as well work in the US...

I did enjoy the thought of a Wine at the Company Cafeteria.....

BTW, it is very common in the US to have a 2 hour lunch.... otherwise called
a working lunch meeting....., wine excluded.

Frank Filippone, dreaming.....
Red735i at earthlink.net

Keep in mind that it was Saturday. The rented bus left our office at 10 am
and we came back around 6 pm. Transit time+bodega visit+lunch. But all on
our own time. When we have the monthly wine tastings at the office, they
also happen after working hours.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman