Subject: [Leica] IMG: Film Shots from the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:10:07 -0600

I took a few film shots at the local airport to evaluate a recent lens
acquisition, a Canon 50/1.4 from the late 1950s.

This beautiful turboprop business twin is a frequent visitor:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/N20WL+9a.jpg.html

A local Cessna 340 pulled up to the gas pump, and the airport crew
responded.  While the owner had positioned the ladder, guess who gets to do
the work.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Fueling+the+340+18.jpg.html

She also does office work when business is slow:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Office+Work.jpg.html

All with the Leica IIIf and Canon 50/1.4.  A Summilux it isn't, but for the
small amount of film work that I do, it appears to work nicely.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Film Shots from the Airport)