Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac Mail technical problem
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:47:56 +0100

All

I've been receiving most of the latest LUG posts WITHOUT the links to
the photos.
I'm using Mail on an Imac - updated software- and had never faced that
problem beforehand.

QUESTIONS:

i. Am I the only one who can't view the links and subsequently answer
either?
ii. Does any one of you know how to sort this out? as I have to wait
for an answer to an initial post to have access to the link ...

Thanks in anticipation

To those of you who posted photos over the last couple of days, my
apologies for the lack of comments.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] OT: Mac Mail technical problem)