Subject: [Leica] FS - Summicron-R 50mm
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:19:20 -0600

Since I purchased my 60mm Elmarit-R Macro lens, my Summicron-R 50mm has seen
very little use. This Leitz Canada second version with built-in hood and
55mm filter size is complete with Leica E55 UVa filter (13373) that does not
interfere with the hood, original front cap and generic rear cap.
SN2890xxx.

This lens was purchased from KEH in May 2009 and was classified by them as
BGN.  It has performed well for me, but lost out in favor of the more
versatile 60 Macro.

Current KEH BGN price is around $449.  I'm asking $295 to help pay for
another recent lens purchase.

Contact me off-list at jhnichols at lighttube.net if interested.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA