Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters - Spooky??
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:08:31 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Aram Langhans wrote:

>I see Doug says NO on the wolf, but it sure did not look like any coyote I
>have ever seen.  More like my sister-in-law's husky, but not.

http://www.californiawolfcenter.org/learn/wolves-in-california/

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle suggests that anything is possible so it
would be unwise to claim that seeing a wolf in Yosemite was impossible, but
IMHO it's very very very unlikely.  There's also a rather large Coyote who
is known to hang out along the road to Glacier Point begging for handouts.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters - Spooky??)