Subject: [Leica] Three new top plates for Leica M's named
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 01:47:53 -0400

darmstadtium (Ds), roentgenium (Rg) and copernicium (Cn).
Is what  you'd have a choice of. Each with its own inimical glowing
fingerprint.
Though some of these and they are brand new elements only last for a
fraction of a second. So put one on and shoot fast. All the dark will leak
out of your camera in a blink of your radioactive eyelash.

We all now have some very good new words in our spell check libraries.
New elements to come I've gone ahead and named:
Benjaminfranklinadtium  (Bf)
Darnittohellinadtium (*%^)
Peabodyandshermanadtium  (Pbs)
And
Yikesi'mglowingadium (!g)

These will be prone to very short half lives.
Might get put in the category of elements which have third lives. (3L)
as on the LUG we've long had our own unobtainabilium  (X/)
Which we know most Leica products are made of nowadays.
If you can see it
You cant afford it.

A close relative of yournevergoingtogetiticium (Yx)

Except those little cheap ones really made by Panaceaic  (Pc)

--
Mark R.