Subject: [Leica] IMG: signs of education standards
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:45:04 -0400

His efforts would likely have been better spent if he had used that same
effort to shrink classroom sizes so the teacher would not have found it
necessary to write those letters at 11:30 at night because she had been up
grading papers for several hours after most people's work hours.

I'm sure the son maximized his learning with the respect he learned for his
school from his father.

For their long hours working for a numbing bureaucracy, serving marginally
interested children, teaching for addled legislators who think regimented
testing is an answer--they get this sort of appreciation.

ric carter
husband of a soon to be retired school teacher

PS--many of those "corrections" expose a poor education in a previous
generation

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: signs of education standards)
Reply from scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan) ([Leica] IMG: signs of education standards)
Message from scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan) ([Leica] IMG: signs of education standards)