Subject: [Leica] IMG: sculpting detail - Tioga Pass
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:41:19 -0700

It's one of those "turn around" experiences, Bob. It's right across the road
from that last pull-out before the bridge where you look down onto that
outcropping with the trees, you have posted a photo from that overlook
recently.

It's directly across the highway.

Adam

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: sculpting detail - Tioga Pass)