Subject: [Leica] How low does pigment go?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:16:08 +1000

If you get the 3880 most of your existing cartridges will fit (if you have
good ones remaining) .
Any custom profiles for the 3800 won't work of course.
My 3800 died eventually too and labour and parts for print heads would have
nearly equalled new replacement cost here.
So nice now to run a nozzle check before a print and see a perfect pattern
each time.

Cheers
Geoff

*Lighting- eyes- action*