Subject: [Leica] Perpignan snaps
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:03:12 +0100

One of my favourite cafes in the world. There are plusher ones in prettier
towns, but there's something about it that draws me back.

I didn't go to Visa either this year, though I too hope to go next.

Although I wasn't at Visa this year I was in Perpignan in May, and an
overnight stay was turned into an extended break when my car was locked in
an underground car park for two extra nights. I was staying at the Ibis and
had parked in the underground car park in front of the near by Fnac as the
hotel car park was full. I arrived on Saturday, went to the car park the
following morning only to find it was closed and shuttered up on Sundays,
the following day was a public holiday so it wasn't open then either.
Tuesday I got away.

Oh, and it rained a lot. Not a great break, but plenty of time spent in the
Cafe de la Poste.

Steve

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Perpignan snaps)