Subject: [Leica] OTD St. Louis Digilux1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 04:52:46 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/onthisAutumnday/031022_165515x.jp
g.html
Or
http://tinyurl.com/3qavv46
Eastman Kodak Stores somehow retro.

And check out the other one to the right of it.
Arch at night through park with hot mouton lava crossing.
Though I didn't see a sign.

And to the right of that yesterdays black and whites were from my first walk
down Lexington ave 5 years ago having just arrived in NY for my move here.
I think of these two prints as a diptych. To be placed side by side. In the
same frame even.  My best work.
I carry these  as 5x7 prints with me where ever I go. And place them side by
side to each other on the coffee table. Next to the stacked M's with
Noctilux's.

--
Mark R.