Subject: [Leica] OT Schott Glass
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:38:33 -0700

I was absolutely spooked when I read about the scratched M9 rear
displays and the over 700 Euros to replace it. I always assumed that
it MUST be glass and that the advertised sapphire glass of the M9P
must just be harder. I instantly ordered a Schott glass and was
delighted that it arrived only forty-eight hours after I placed the
order. It is a beautiful and unobtrusive fit the the rear display.

Herb
--
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org