Subject: [Leica] Where is that new M9 firmware!
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:40:59 +0000

Been using the same SanDisk 16GB Extreme for quite a few weeks with no
issue, format it once a week. Today the camera suddenly did nothing, turned
off/on and still nothing. Took battery out and got three underscores in the
viewfinder, then no card on LCD. Took card out and replaced and took a
couple of photos. Then saw that I was looking at shot 1/2 and it had wiped
(not enough red light for a format) the previous shots I had taken today.....

Will put one of the Transcends in tonight

john

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Where is that new M9 firmware!)
Reply from john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Where is that new M9 firmware!)