Subject: [Leica] Sweet Spots slide show v2
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 01:29:54 -0400

Based on feedback I received from this forum (and other places), I have
revised the slide show I call "Sweet Spots" that was shared here a couple of
weeks ago.

It has the same piece of music but some images have been removed and more
have been added. Since there are more pictures then before, each picture
shows for slightly less time.

The new show is here <http://www.dlkphotography.com/sweetspots> (or can be
launched from my web site's menu).

For comparison, the original show is
here<http://www.dlkphotography.com/sweetspots1>
.

I'd appreciate any additional feedback. Thanks!

.
Dave.

--
See my 2011 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.