Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bench View
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:07:32 -0700

Bob.. re-do the bench shots when the foliage is a bit more in "green"...

The shot itself is wonderful and the sky is to die for....  but I just would
prefer a more saturated color palette in the non-sky areas.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Bench View)
Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] IMG: Bench View)