Subject: [Leica] Conflict Photos
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 11:30:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I am not surprised at all. particularly when we are talking about the
> anti-Israeli propaganda put out by most mainstream media. I bet this guy
> is persona non grata in that particular community now.
>
>On 15 Oct, 2011, at 22:19 , Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> LUG:
>>
>> Interesting and discouraging:
>>
>> http://www.petapixel.com/2011/10/04/an-eye-opening-look-at-how-many-conflict-photos-are-staged/
>>
>> Tina

Old news, really.  I recall from several years ago seeing a photo of a
lineup of conflict photographers that included James Nachtwey 'covering' a
staged-for-the-press rock-throwing event.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Conflict Photos)