From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:48:12 -0400

Howdy Y'all --

Beginning today I am using MailChimp to manage my PAW mailing list.

MailChimp allows people to opt-in to and opt-out of the list.

If you'd like to personally receive my weekly PAW announcements with a slick
new look, you can join my mailing list by going to the following URL:

*http://tinyurl.com/3tkwhku* <http://tinyurl.com/3tkwhku%20>

You can easily opt-out again if you decide to.

My PAW announcements will still be posted here so any interested
non-subscribers can check out my most recent PAW if desired.
.
Dave.

--
See my 2011 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.