Subject: [Leica] Scaling Half Dome on the cables
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:58:50 -0700

Thanks, Dennis.

We're going to do that hike up to Vernal in November, weather (and knee)
permitting. Right now things are seriously deranged in terms of weather here
in Northern California. No telling what we'll have then but I'm hopeful.

Adam

Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis) ([Leica] Scaling Half Dome on the cables)