Subject: [Leica] Taipei Transport
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:57:35 +0800

> Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 00:02:33 +0800
> From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
> Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/10/2011: Taipei transportation
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>,       Olympus Camera
> Discussion
>       <olympus at thomasclausen.net>
>
> I have only been in Taipei for a few hours, but I am already in love with
> this city and its people. And photo opportunities abound:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#1526215274_D245Sph-O-LB
>
> No safety-related discussions, please.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan

Hi Nathan,
My record is five on a bike (India and Bali) but I have seen postcards with
six on a bike.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Pondacherry+India/FiveMoto.jpg.html

Safety helmets - what's that!! Enjoy Taipei.
Howard

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Taipei Transport)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Taipei Transport)