Subject: [Leica] Photographers you should ignore(?)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:24:07 -0700

Finally read the article... I don't care what he means, but the "ignore"
part to me may just be a hyperbole to get page hits.

I quite like the article, it summarizes some of the photographic influences
we have. The genius of creativity is to first copy and then find that tweak
that makes yours amazingly wonderful.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.richardmanphoto.com>