Subject: [Leica] Another photograph of the abandoned Tom Montoya and Son store
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:23:47 -0500

On 10/9/2011 4:48 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=743&category=41

I really enjoy this series.  Usually when we go to Santa Fe we take I40
from OKC to Clines Corner, then up to Santa Fe on 285.  When I was a
little kid, my parents would take us on vacation but there was no I40.
Our first stop was in Tucumcari , at one of the hotels on  U.S. 66.  I
think for our next trip we are going to go to some of the abandoned
towns like Encino.  I have heard there are similar opportunities in the
old part of Tucumcari.  Since it will be winter maybe head south to
Roswell and White Sands.  Things to research.  Anyway, really excellent
images.

Ken

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Another photograph of the abandoned Tom Montoya and Son store)