Subject: [Leica] Rochester NY 2004 October
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 09:57:02 -0600

I like them all, Mark.  I'm a sucker for Elmars anyway.  Back in Feb I used
my IIIc and 50mm Elmar to shoot a kid's birthday party.  It was hard to get
used to at first after years of digital but I ended up enjoying it -- until
it was time to pay for the processing. ;-(

I was at the GEH once many years ago while doing some work at Eastman Dental
Center.  It really left an impression, though I don't remember seeing the
conservatory.  That elephant is awesome.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE