Subject: [Leica] Shooting NYC at night with the Rab
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 23:48:19 -0700

Had a most enjoyable time shooting Times Sq / Grand Central etc. with Mark.
NYC certainly has changed a lot - a lot safer and also a lot more police.
Anyway, I was shooting XPan so no photos from me. Mark got some good shots
and I'm sure he will share when they are processed.

***
I shot the protest earlier (with the XPan), for the purpose of the workshop,
I will probably switch to the M so I can get critiques. Probably with the
21ZM, that should let me get close enough.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.richardmanphoto.com>