Subject: [Leica] On This Day new Lug Gallery
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 19:20:34 -0400

I've started a new gallery in my Lug Gallery.
On This Day
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/onthisday/
I'll put in a pic a day. Of that day. But from a previous year.
It's a PAD with a twist. A picture a day but from previous years.
This first day, Oct 2, I've put in three. From three consecutive years.  Oct
2, 2010.  Oct 2, 2009,  Oct 2, 2008. To get the ball rolling. But in the
long run I'll have one a day. From whatever year. The best one I guess. It
will be interesting to see if I had days in which I didn't take any pictures
any previous years. It would mean I'd have to run out and take on for that
year if I didn't want to leave it blank.  Though on this day same day a few
hours ago might get lost in the translation.

First pictures:
2010 wild strawberries and roses
P&G Caf? no longer there at Verdi square
First Baptist church around the corner from me on the upper west side.

In the end maybe I'll make a calendar.
Not a puny 12 pic calendar. But a 365.

--
Mark R.