Subject: [Leica] LR question
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:19:36 -0500

You may need to 'deactivate' the version on your old laptop, like you
would do with Photoshop if you were changing computers, then activate
the version on your new laptop using the old serial number. If this is
only the second time you have activated you should be ok since you are
allowed two computers per serial number.

Probably Adobe has an FAQ on this somewhere on their website. If you
can't find that try the user forum for Lightroom:
http://forums.adobe.com/community/lightroom   Their telephone support
is at best hit or miss.

I do know you can create an 'account' on the Adobe website then log in
to get all your old serial numbers and a veritable walk down memory
lane of the old versions you bought and registered.

--Bob