Subject: [Leica] Radical - night time flash use?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 03:12:55 -0700

So I will almost certainly be using my M9 for the workshop. Sort of silly to
develop, process, and scan for any amount of intensive critique sessions :-)

Nevertheless, I am also probably going to take my XPan, and most likely
shoot it at night.

At Times Square? Ground Zero? <- haven't been back since 9/11 :-(

XPan lens are slow. Even with ISO3200, it won't cut it.

I know my Oly flash can cover the wide format, but what's the easiest way to
do "street photo" with something like this? Put the camera on auto and flash
on auto and blast away?

I would test it out but I only have 2 more days...

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.richardmanphoto.com>

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Radical - night time flash use?)