Subject: [Leica] Kodak in trouble? What does this mean for Leica?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:09:30 -0700

Not sure if it will skyrocket more than it already is. The Eastern European
Fomapan,Ekfe etc. are really not that much more expensive than Kodak or Fuji
film.

If Kodak goes under, Leica will source their sensor, may be from Dalsa. Some
Czech company will probably pick up Tri-X, and the T-MAX, and life will go
on...

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.richardmanphoto.com>