Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2011 #39 (to Adam & Richard)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:28:34 -0400

>Yikes! Gulp.
>
>Well done? I told you to avoid the zombie apocolypse but did you listen??
>And NOW see what happens? You get this great image!
>
>I'm still creeped out. :-)

>Ha ha Halloween came early. Is that NY? I thought you are in Austin?

Adam & Richard --

This is very normal for a Saturday night in NYC... ;)

Yes, this picture came from Washington Square Park. I now split time between
Austin and Brooklyn. Austin is a bit tame for me these days.
.
Dave.

--
See my 2011 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.