Subject: [Leica] Midstream: The Chicago River 1999-2010 Exhibit
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:42:13 -0500

I have a show of my Chicago River photographs from September 28 to
November 12 in the 2nd floor gallery at the Noyes Cultural Arts
Center, 927 Noyes Street, Evanston, IL. The gallery hours are 10AM-6PM
everyday. There will be an artists reception on Sunday October 2, from
3-5PM. I will be exhibiting 30+ 16x20 silver gelatin prints. I hope to
see you all all there!

I have a book being released in January of this project, stay tuned!

Sorry, no Leica content?this was all shot on 4x5.

Richard Wasserman

www.richardwasserman.net

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Midstream: The Chicago River 1999-2010 Exhibit)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Midstream: The Chicago River 1999-2010 Exhibit)